Infrared Thermometer Laser mark DIT-300
Product ID: DIT-300
Features Model: DIT-300
2.Portability and simplicity one-hand operation
3.Display Back-Light feature
4.Auto DATA HOLD function after releasing
5. °C/ °F user-selective
6. Fixed emissivity (e) 0.95 for most substances
7. Auto power off function
8. Use thermopile detection sensor (8-14 micro m)
9. Soft carrying bag
- Infrared Thermometer DIT-300
- General Specifications:
- Display: 3 1/2 digit liquid crystal display (LCD) with a
- maximum reading of 1999.
- Low battery indication: " Batty symbol " is displayed when the
- battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Operating environment: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage environment: -20°C to 60°C, 0 to 80% R.H.
- with battery removed from meter.
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy at 23°C±5°C
- Auto power off: 10 seconds.
- Dimensions: 140mm(H) x 95mm(W) x 38mm(D).
- DIT-300 Infrared Thermometer Specification:
- Sensor: Thermopile (6-14 micro m)
- Range: -50 °C to 500 °C, -58 °F to 932 °F
- Resolution: 0.1/1 °C (Auto), 1°F
- Response Time: 500mS
- +/-(2 C/4 °F) on -30 C to 100 C (-22 °F to 212 °F)
- +/-(2% reading) on 101 °C to 500 °C (213°F to 932 °F)
- Fixed emissivity (e): 0.95
- Field of View: 100mmØ at 800mm
- Laser Specifications:
- Laser safety classification of Class 2
- Wave Length: Red (630-670nm)
- Power : dc 9V battery
- Infrared Thermometer Applications:
- 1.Measure surface temperature of objects which are
- difficult to reach or unsafe to contact
- 2.Measure hot spots in electrical panels and equipment
- 3.In-process temperature measurements