TPK-03, TPK-03S Immersion Probes Product ID: TPK-03 / TPK-03S
Type K Thermocouple Probes
TPK-03 Immersion probe / TPK-03S short type immersion probe
Type K (chromel–alumel) is the most common general-purpose thermocouple with a sensitivity of approximately 41 µV/°C.It is inexpensive, and a wide variety of probes are available in its −200 °C to +1350 °C (−330 °F to +2460 °F) range. Type K was specified at a time when metallurgy was less advanced than it is today, and consequently characteristics may vary considerably between samples. One of the constituent metals, nickel, is magnetic; a characteristic of thermocouples made with magnetic material is that they undergo a deviation in output when the material reaches its Curie point, which occurs for type K thermocouples at around 185 °C.
- TPK-03 Immersion Probe
- Type K Thermocouple Probes
- ☆ -50℃ ~ 800℃/-58℉ ~1472℉ General purpose needle
- type with stainless round head.
- ☆ For measuring liquid or gel
- TPK-03S Short Type Immersion Probe
- Immersion Probe TPK-03S
- -50℃ ~ 800℃/-58℉ ~1472℉
- General purpose needle type with stainless point head.
- measuring internal temperatures of liquids, semi-solids such as oils, rubbers, plastics, power, clays, meats, fruits, frozen foodstuffs.
- Q & A:
- As for the needle, is it stainless steel #304 or #316?
- It is stainless # 316 which is more duarable than # 304.
Model: TPK-03 K type Thermocouple probe
Material Sheath, K/316, 3.2 ψ, Length 200mm
Temperature durability : -50 ℃ ~ 700 ℃
Instant Temperature durability: -100℃ ~ 900 ℃
Handle material: Engineer Plastic, 16ψ, Length 130mmCoiled wire cable: PE material wire 4ψ, Length 600mm,
Temperature durability: 105℃
Temperature range for usage: -100 ℃ ~ 900 ℃
Accuracy : Class 0.75