Moisture Meter(TECPEL 590) Product ID: TECPEL 590
2.Portability and simplicity one-hand operation
5.Automatic power shut off for maximum battery life.
6.Jack socket for pin extension leads
7.Three lights to indicate moisture content in wood:
Green: ""air, dry""conditions
Yellow: Slightly in excess of normal
Red: Excess moisture
8.Measuring principle is electrical resistance
9.Valox housing to withstand accidental drops
10.Attached carrying case
TECPEL CO., LTD
- TECPEL 590
- Display: 3 LEDs and 3 1/2digit liquid crystal display (LCD).
- Range: 8% ~ 28%(Reading above 28 indicate increasing levels of high moisture are not percent moisture content,)
- The accuracy is +/- 2% from 8% to 28%
- stated accuracy at 23 deg C +/- 5 deg C, < 75% relative humidity
- Low battery indication: The ""battery indication""is displayed when the battery voltage drops below the operating level.
- Operating environment: 0°C to 40°C, 15 to 80% R.H..
- Storage environment: -20°C to 60°C, 0 to 80% R.H. with batteryremoved from meter.
- Accuracy: Stated accuracy at 23°C±5°C,Dimensions: 193mm(H) x 44mm(W) x 40mm(D).
- Weight: Approx. 150g including battery (1.5VX4pcs AAA size).
- Temperature compensation :from 0 - 40 degree C