pH 706 pH Meter with temperature(pH 706 pH Meter) Product ID: pH 706 pH Meter
pH meter Model: pH 706 pH/mV/Temp Meter
1. Microprocessor based with splash proof housing.
2. Simultaneous display pH and Temperature.
3. Automatic or manual temperature compensation. deg C/ F switchable
4. Simple to calibrate by one keyboard for 3 points buffer.
5. Calibration value can be adjusted as needed.
6. Indicate percentage of slope (PTS) after calibration.
7. Low battery and consumption indicator.
8. Auto shut off after 10 minutes of non use.
9. Rubber protective holster with magnetic.
- pH meter pH 706 Specification:
- pH pH mV Temp.
- Range: pH 0-14.00 ; mV ±1999 ; Temp. 0 -100°C
- Accuracy: pH 0.02 ; mV: 2 ; 0.5°C
- Resolution: pH 0.01 ; mV: 1 : Temp: 0.1°C
- Compensation: ATC 0- 100°C
- Calibration: pH 4.00, 7.00, 10.00
- Battery: 9V
- Dimensions: 108 x 75 x 30 mm
- Weight: 135 g (with battery)
- pH meter Q & A :
- I want to know if the ""pH/mV/Temp Meter - pH-706"" is ready to test mV (ORP) and Temperature or if I need to acquire an additional ORP electrode.
- No, you could not use standard electrode(pH electrode) to get ORP value. You must have a ORP electrode to measure mV value. Model: ORP-148G
- Q and A:
I've tried to recalibrate a pH-706 according to the instructions, but it refuses to recalibrate to 7.00 after buffer test with 7.00 solution. It keeps calibrating to 10.00. Am I doing something wrong?
Ans: Its pH electrode could be aged and we recommend you
change a new one and recalibrate it with a new buffer sulution pH 7.
|pH 706 Specifications:||pH||mV||Temp.|
|Range||0~ 14.00||+/- 1999||0~ 100 deg C|
|Accuracy||0.02||2||0.5 deg C|
|Resolution||0.01||1||0.1 deg C|
|Calibration||pH 4.00, 7.00, 10.00||-||-|
|Deimensions:||108 x 75 x 30 mm||Weight:||135 g ( with battery)|