Temperature Data Logger (4-input)
DTM-319 Temperature Data Logger 4-input
Product ID: DTM-319
The 4 - Input Digital Thermometer is a battery-powered temperature data logger with sensor already built inside the device. For sure, the product is a compact, which is easy for users to carry it everywhere. Furthermore, it is a practical device without difficult manipulation skills needed; customers can use this data logger in an efficient way. Last but not least, the item can measure temperature from -200°C ~ 1,370°C, which is ideal for all applications, especially in some circumstances requiring precise operation and measurement.
The temperature data logger is equipped with numerous advantages, which also make the device more convenient for users to operate. As we move on to the professional era, our continuing support through high quality standards and services for our customers worldwide will remain. To boost your business, choose TECPEL as your reliable and promising partner.
If you are interested in our product, please don’t hesitate to send your questions and inquiry to us. It’s always our pleasure to present you our best services and products.
- Measurement Range : -200°C ~ 1,370°C (-328°F ~ 2,498°F )
- Data Logger Accuracy :
- -200 to 200 °C: ±(0.2% reading +1°C)
- 200 °C to 400°C : ±(0.5% reading +1°C)
- 400 °C to 1370°C: ±(0.2% reading +1°C)
- -328°F to 200°F ±(0.5% reading +1°F)
- -200 °F to 200 °F ±(0.2% reading +1°F)
- 200 °F to 2498 °F ±(0.3% reading +1°F)
- Temperature scale: °C or °F user-selectable
- Resolution : 0.1°C or 0.1°F (200 °C~1370°C, 1°C )
- Sensor : K type Thermocouple probe
- Sampling rate: 3 seconds per testing circle
- Input Protection : 60V DC or 24V rms AC Maximum
- General Specifications:
- Power Requirement: 1 piece 9V battery
- Dimensions: 7.2" x 2.5"x 1.2" (184 x 64x 30mm)
- Weight: 7.4 oz(210g)
- Accessories: RS-232 cable and software for WINDOWS), Deluxe carrying case, owners manual, TPK-
- 01 bead probe x 2 pcs
- Option Accessory: AC adaptor( DC 9V), Special Type K thermocouples
- Certificate: CE
- Ordering Information: DTM-319 Thermometer
Q and A
- Sample rate - Can you please clarify the sampling rate and the update rate of the temperature data logger. I understand that the recording interval is from 1 sec
- to 1 hour and the sampling rate is 3 secs. Does that mean I will get 3
- Similar readings if the update rate is set to 1 second?
- Answer: The response time of DTM-319 is 1 ~ 3 seconds and therefore, you might get similar test result in 3 seconds.
- Logging capability (16000 records)- Is this figure quoted for all 4 channels or per channel?
- Answer: One channel is 16000 points seperately.
- If temperature data logger is done via software using a PC, is there a restriction on the number of points I can log?
- Answer: The maximum is 99999 points
- Does the software comes with any labVIEW drivers?
- Answer: No, There is no driver for LabView available.
- What is battery life if instrument is all the time active?
- Ans: Approximately 100 hours with alkaline battery.
- Therefore, if using time is over this period, it is suggested to use AC adapter.
- When the memory of instrument is full, instrument stoped or overide already stored readings.
- When the memorry of instruments is full, it will stop recording immediately.
- The stored readings will be kept in the meter unless you reset or erase the meter.
- Temperature: -200°C ~ 1,370°C (-328°F ~ 2,498°F )
- Data Logging capacity 16,000 records for each
- 4 Digit LCD display for every tested point.
- Recording interval set up.
- Reading hold °C or °F annunciators.
- 4-channel thermocouples can be used
- simultaneously and recorded.
- MAX, MIN. Function.
- Auto Power off
- Hold functions.
- Automatic low battery indication.
- High resolution 0.1°C, 0.1°F
- RS-232 Computer interface.
- Software program for Windows.
- Standard Tripod mount connector
- Certificate: CE
- Minimum Order: Negotiable
- FOB: Taipei, Taiwan